5.15.2006

Well as I promised

The hot tub place is pretty cool you can check them outHere . Now on to the time we showed up a little early not a big deal, I am pretty sure she really enjoyed the hot tub and the privacy of the whole thing. It is surrounded by 12 foot walls and the one we got had a huge water fall down the one wall; it was the
Borneo Rainforest one. The price was good and it was more then just relaxing to be with the wife and be able to just sit back and relax in the nice warm water.
Even know it was over caste and a little on the rainy side but over all I hope she enjoyed it I know I did.
As for the rest of the day it was not so relaxing, but I will have to post that part another time after the wife and I talk about it, and I get her promotion to post.

Current news we are stuck in not knowing what to eat for dinner. Feel free to drop some ideas.

No comments: