5.25.2006

Here it comes



We have all see it, we have all hit the back button to try and get away from the problem.
What the hell are people thinking when doing this, I blog roller a lot as of late with the wife being in the crappy cycle of work and sleep. As I am blog rolling along I hit a road block that dame little ribbons on the left of the page that say cure world hunger, or impeach bush now, or some other dumb ass saying.



What the hell these things piss me off now instead of rolling along to see what might be next I have to back up and try aging. Now the point of these things I don't get they take you to some dumb ass web site that you don't care about.


Now this above all piss me off because they are fucking with my good time, how the hell am I spouse to get to the next blog if you have this stupid ass thing blocking the way, now I come to find out that the people that are putting these things up wrong are being kicked off the blog rolling bar.

Good for blogger for doing so they piss me off, if you want to put this stuff up then do so but not over the dame bar in which 90% of these peoples views use to even find them, are you dumb or just retarded and cant figure blogging out?


That is all for now and not another word on it. (I hope)……

2 comments:

Sanguchi said...

Hahahahahhaa! That's funny as hell because I can relate to that. But you know, the worst ones are the ones that ask you for some password. I mean, if you have something to hide from a blog, then maybe you shouldn't be posting in the first place.

Messed Up said...

Mral-- to tell you the truth, I keep finding more and more, you can't even flag the dame things because of the stupid ribbon.