5.03.2006

Ode to apartment living part 4 continued

So well he just keeps getting very nasty we the wife, so this makes me was to just beat the guy down right there. He dose all this in are home/apartment. So Peaj goes off she tells him that we pay are rent and this is why we pay the rent for things like this to be fixed. And at this he turns tail and starts to run to the door. Now with this I take my cue and start prying, I very nicely tell him that I think the problems he is having is not due to the small jobs as he put it. But more to the fact that all the contractors don’t want to work for him do to the fact that he dose not pay them. Now you have to look at the hole picture to really get the feeling he is standing at are door hand on knob and ready to run, he stops looks at me very angry at this and starts to yell at me that he wants names of the people that said this and I tell him I am not going to tell him names. He goes on to say that they are lying and at this point he is so defensive about it I was trying not to laugh at him. He tells me that you should never listen to heir say and that they are lying, (I guess there is a grain of truth in every statement).

Now with that said he tells us that just to make us comfortable he will get it fixed. And that is one peaj nails the dude to the cross and said that it is not to be comfortable that he should fix it we pay are rent and this is what we pay rent for, and that it needs to be fixed. At this he runs from the apartment. Now this dose not end here he sends the maintenance man over the same guy that can't fix a dame thing right. The guy that as admitted to me that he has no idea how to do dry wall. He comes here with 3 little peaces of dry wall,


To be continued

No comments: