5.24.2006

Time and time aging

Well I spent the better part of the night last night playing with the code, to get a random header up here, as you can see still have not figured out the problem yet, most likly will be the template in which I chose.

I will be going throw all of my bookmarked sites and any I deem worthy I will be putting up the lings to them, if any one wants to get in on it drop me an Email with the link or put it up in the comments. (This should be fun and very time consuming)


What make a good blog?

Well I think I have seen it all, some good some bad, some so horrible that I could not look at them. So what I want to know from all of yaw is what do you think makes a good blog.


(Not that I plain to change any thing hears for any one but I just wanted a little feed back on it)

4 comments:

that girl said...

Selexia..nice lol..I now have a name for my addiction besides "that horny young milf" :P I have no idea what makes a good blog. I usually tend to bitch and moan and I make out pretty well. Like the blog, "U'll Beh Bach!" *and I'll be mozart*

that girl said...

er, I'm an idiot and spelled SEXLEXIA wrong.

Bobo said...

Fun links and plenty of pictures/illustrations. You look like you have it covered!

Messed Up said...

Bobo-- Thanks I do try.