5.03.2006

Ode to apartment living in thoughts

Now I know with my name printed it will undoable have many problems with the apartments which will be fun. We are looking for another place to live and do not plan on staying here. But this will be a story for the years. Good times, we are most likely going to call and say we have been discriminated against for the fact that we had to pay so much more for deposit then others. Now with my name being printed and all I am sure he can't really do shit to me so this might get to be fun. Well I hope you enjoy the lovely story of renting, I am sure there will be more to come.

2 comments:

Joe C said...

They could come to inspect the apartment and see the ferrets and boot you out on that. I mean, nine more animals than you are paying for (8 ferrets, 2 cats) and five ferrets over the city limit...

Just watch your steps. Make sure you don't get screwed.

Messed Up said...

what are you talking about i don't have any thing but the cat.